Today sees the 2014 FIFA World Cup group stage draw to a dramatic conclusion, as the two remaining groups -- G & H reach their climax. And there's everything to play for; Germany, USA, Ghana and Portugal all stand a mathematical chance of reaching the knockout stage from Group G, while the same can be said of the four teams competing in Group H: Belgium (already qualified), Russia, South Korea and Algeria.
Due to time constraints, I don't have the time to run through each match -- but you all know the drill by now. Enjoy the games, and roll on knockout football.
- FC Barcelona News: 26 June 2014; Lionel Messi Leads Argentina to Top of Group F, Six Barça Players Left in World Cup
- Does the Potential Signing of Luis Suárez Signal the End of FC Barcelona Being "Més Que Un Club"?
- Real Madrid makes 57.4 million in Champions League; FC Barcelona ranks Eighth
- World Cup: Argentina Defeat Nigeria, But How Long Can they Rely on Lionel Messi?
- FIFA World Cup: 25 June 2014: Live Thread