In a time of inumerous rumours and uncertainties, we got one more "I'm not sure" kind of talk from one of the Barça players linked to transfer this summer.
Dani Alves was the first one to say he didn't know if he was going to stay or leave Catalunya this summer, despite all the rumours surrounding his departure. He is getting ready for the World Cup with the Brazilian squad, and said that he is entirely focused on the Cup, and nothing else.
This time around, it was Pedro Rodríguez the one who went the same path of word choices and indecisive statements. Few days away from the Spain debut, Pedro said that his focus is completely on the Cup.
"I don't know what's happening in my future. Today I know nothing, but I'm ok with that because I'm focused only on our team, thinking about the World Cup, which is the important thing here. When it's time to decide anything, I'll talk to the club and we'll go from there", the (for now) Barça forward said.
He said the same thing when asked again if he was leaving or not.
"Again, my only focus right now is in the national squad. I want to help this team in the World Cup, so we can have a good tournament. What happens next, I have no idea".
Very clarifying, huh?
So, what do you think, Blaugranes? Is Pedro leaving? Do you want him to leave?
- Should FC Barcelona Have Re-Signed Treble-Winning Midfielder?
- Pedro: 'I don't know what's happening next'
- Report: FC Barcelona Set To Sign Ivan Rakitic For €15 Million
- FC Barcelona News: 5 June 2014; Alexis Sanchez Leads Chile to Victory, Javier Mascherano Scores in Argentina Win
- Report: Ivan Rakitic and FC Barcelona Get Closer to Deal