FanPost

An FCBblaug Appreciation Thread

Hello and welcome,

This community is getting bigger and bigger by the day, it seems. How often do we see new comments beginning with, "I'm new here..." or, "This is my first post..."? It would seem almost daily for the last month and a half. And of course we have our fair share of veterans, who I think aptly correlate to the group of Friends.

Bostjan is the Rachel of BarcaBlaugranes, simply because he's the star of the show. He runs this shit, like a gangsta, and without him, there would be no you, no me, and no BB. JBeck is Ross because he knows his stuff - he's the smart one in the community. In fact, we ought to petition to have him instated as the sporting director of Barca. #JBeckInZubiOut. NoImagination is both Chandler and Joey, mainly because he's funny, as we all know, but also apparently sexy (ALTHOUGH HE HAS YET TO SEND ME PICS!?). Syredeathtrooper is Monica because his "This is Xavi! X A V I!" comment is totally something Monica would say, plus she's my favorite of the bunch. But who oh who is the Phoebe of the group? The weird, eccentric one that no one really understands? The one that says outlandish things at inappropriate times (like wanting to steal a baby)? Who oh who could the strange one in the bunch be?

Well, of course, that's FCBblaug.

Now, don't get me wrong, Phoebe's not all bad, and neither is FCBblaug. Part of Phoebe's charm is that her personality is unique to her, and the same is true for our friend Blaug. And that's why I, and most everyone else, have taken a liking to him, in spite of being wrong probably 99% of the time, while the other 1% seems like he's trolling (I kid, I kid). But seriously, this guy doesn't know what lotion might be used for (other than "moisturizing" hehe).

So, in appreciation of FCBblaug, here are the top comments that make FCBblaug, well... FCBblaug.

His constant excessive us of exclamation marks:

it has a part to play as well! not sure how big!!!!!!!!!

by FCBblaug on Apr 16, 2014 | 3:47 PM up rec flag

bartra injured again

vs bilbao? Not again!!!

by FCBblaug on Apr 16, 2014 | 3:27 PM up rec flag

Can i do a RAKITIC!!!!!

by FCBblaug on Jun 5, 2014 | 4:58 AM reply rec flag

He also doesn't know what an orgy is. Poor guy.

by FCBblaug on Jun 3, 2014 | 8:19 AM up reply rec flag

His refusal to further support an argument. It's just his opinion after all, can't be debated!:

Being nonsensical or not depends with a person!
i love having a bit more height in the team! that’s my preference!
what is there to discuss??
what exactly do you want to be debated on??

by FCBblaug on Apr 29, 2014 | 4:40 PM up rec flag

well let’s just agree to disagree and move on! i see another futile discussion out of this

by FCBblaug on Apr 29, 2014 | 4:11 PM up rec flag

Well that is my opinion anyway?

by FCBblaug on Apr 20, 2014 | 6:52 AM up rec flag

(I think he was unsure if the last comment was his opinion, anyway).

Always feels like he has to be right, but more importantly, has to know that you know that he knows everything:

I called this yesterday and here it is

by FCBblaug on Jun 5, 2014 | 12:02 AM reply rec flag

The only day i get my prediction right

And sadly the score gets us out! But i saw this coming!

by FCBblaug on Apr 9, 2014 | 1:52 PM rec flag

Strange

A few months ago i’d say koke and nobody would want him!

by FCBblaug on May 18, 2014 | 11:12 AM up reply rec flag

The lotion quibble, which I find hilarious:

lotion?

by FCBblaug on Jun 6, 2014 | 8:47 AM up reply rec flag thriller08

you don't know what lotion is?

Or you don’t understand the joke?

Visca El Barça!
R.I.P. Tito Vilanova

by thriller08 on Jun 6, 2014 | 8:54 AM up reply rec flag

The latter

by FCBblaug on Jun 6, 2014 | 10:32 AM up reply rec flag

His personality is even rubbing off on the community:

"Nothing to with Cesc"

Yet he is mentioned in your post. And lately all of your posts have mentioned Fabregas and his situation. So now I’m gonna take my own advice and move on

"He’d follow you in a revolving door and he’d still come out first!"
Ray Hudson on Messi

by LA495 on Jun 6, 2014 | 10:34 AM up reply rec flag

haha, that's a blaug move right there

Visca El Barça!
R.I.P. Tito Vilanova

by thriller08 on Jun 6, 2014 | 10:38 AM up reply rec flag

He's a great guy with opinionated comments, but at the end of the day he just wants you to...

Chill bro!

by FCBblaug on Jun 2 2014, 2:41p

That time he tried to take credit for something that wasn't his:

I imagine a system where the front three are fluid

Where at varying points in time, Messi, Neymar, and Alexis all switch roles; taking turns as creator, CF, and winger.

That would take a lot of training and coordination, but if they could pull it off, it would be truly beautiful football!

by mattaadkins on Jun 19, 2014 | 7:03 AM reply rec (6) flag

You just said what i said above

by FCBblaug on Jun 19, 2014 | 8:47 AM up reply rec (1) flag

*You said what he said, actually

No matter how well you do (at RM), you’ll eventually be replaced by a younger more expensive version of yourself.
-feeya7

by Jake07 on Jun 19, 2014 | 9:06 AM up reply rec (12) flag barca96

SMH C'mon Blaug

Why do you have to do this?

You posted your comment 1.5 hours after Matt posted his comment and yet you want to claim it’s yours.

by barca96 on Jun 19, 2014 | 9:50 AM up reply rec flag

Oh, and who can forget his UNABASHED LOVE FOR REAL MADRID?

ahahahahahahah

That was never going to happen.
I wanted a cracking match and i got just that. I said i didnt care who wins, though i actuaatleticohahahahahahahaha when they did good. They couldnt hold it for the entire match sadly. Imo madrid deserved it

by FCBblaug on May 24, 2014 | 2:55 PM up reply rec (1) flag

here is me giving credit where due!

first congrats to real madrid, that was the fastest football i have ever seen! i got entertained, the ball movement for both teams was fast

by FCBblaug on Apr 29, 2014 | 2:40 PM rec (1) flag

<em>This does not represent the views of Barca Blaugranes or SBNation</em>

X

forgot?

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Barca Blaugranes

You must be a member of Barca Blaugranes to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Barca Blaugranes. You should read them.

Join Barca Blaugranes

You must be a member of Barca Blaugranes to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Barca Blaugranes. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9353_tracker