The fourth point of order during the Ordinary General Assembly saw the Delegate Members vote on the Board of Directors’ Statutes Reform proposal. The changes principally affect the economic and social areas of the Club and they were approved by 320 votes in favour, 65 against and 35 abstentions. It’s worth noting that the measure needed a two-thirds majority vote from the assembled members in order to pass.
Real Sociedad lost their second game this week in agonizing fashion on Saturday, when Rayo Vallecano substitute Jonathan Viera earned and converted an 89th-minute penalty in the Spanish league. Sociedad had already fallen at Bayer Leverkusen to an injury-time free kick in the Champions League on Tuesday. The Basque side has gone winless in its last nine games in all competitions.
Real Madrid are considering a January bid for Sergio Agüero after the Manchester City striker was identified as the Spanish club's prime target at the start of the summer, ahead of Gareth Bale, who was bought for a world record £85.3m. Madrid made an inquiry about Agüero – who scored in Saturday's 3-1 win over Everton at the Etihad Stadium – and were told he would not be sold. They had also wanted to sign Neymar, who was then at Santos, and Radamel Falcao, who began the summer at Atlético Madrid, ahead of Bale.
More from Barca Blaugranes:
- La Liga: FC Barcelona 4-1 Real Valladolid: Player Ratings
- La Liga: FC Barcelona 4-1 Real Valladolid: Highlights
- La Liga: FC Barcelona 4-1 Real Valladolid: Match Review
- La Liga: FC Barcelona vs Real Valladolid: Live Game Thread
- FC Barcelona News: 5 October 2013; Barça Ready to Take on Real Valladolid, Villarreal Move into Third Place