The international break is finally over, and the European leagues are back this weekend. Barça players were extremely productive for their national teams in the past few days, but now it's time to return to the Blaugrana uniform. Barcelona has a big week ahead of them, with a UCL match against Ajax and the much anticipated Clásico with Real Madrid in the horizon. Before all of that, though, Barça has an encounter with Eibar scheduled for Saturday, at the Camp Nou.
Luis Enrique's men will have to play three games in a span of seven days, so don't expect the same lineup for all the matches. We will see the usual rotations by the boss once again. Lucho wants his players to focus on the next match, and think about Madrid only after the Ajax match. It's difficult, but that's his wish. We could determine how focused on Eibar the team really is by seeing which lineup is selected for said game. If Enrique goes all in with his best eleven, he's telling the truth. If he goes with a mixed group, rotating the squad to get the best players ready for next Saturday, then we'll know he's not exactly forgetting about Real.
Anyway, we would like you to play Luis Enrique and select the 18 players that will form the squad for the Eibar encounter. It's simple: please fill out the attached form below, naming the starting lineup and the seven bench guys YOU want to see in uniform tomorrow. Have fun!
- FC Barcelona News: 17 October 2014; Full Squad Prepares to Face Eibar, Andres Iniesta, Ivan Rakitic Nominated for Award
- FC Barcelona News: 16 October 2014; Luis Suarez Receives Golden Shoe, Tenth Anniversary of Lionel Messi's Debut
- FC Barcelona News: 15 October 2014; Neymar Scores Four in Friendly Win, Lionel Messi Scores Brace in 30 Minutes
- FC Barcelona News: 14 October 2014; Andres Iniesta Wins Golden Foot, Luis Suarez Scores Twice in Uruguay Friendly
- Today In Stupid: Lionel Messi Contemplates Life As Tax Fugitive, Could Join Paris Saint-Germain