It's finally here: El Clásico is upon us. Real Madrid and Barcelona face off at the Santiago Bernabéu on Saturday, in a hugely important and anticipated match. It is only Round 9 of La Liga, but the result could have enormous implications to the rest of the season.
For Barcelona, only good news for coach Luis Enrique. He doesn't have any injury issues -- Sergio Busquets had a knock, but he's 100% and available. Thomas Vermaelen is fit and ready for selection, though he probably will not play. Most importantly, Luis Suárez's four-month ban is over, and he will be available to play. Lucho is kind of crazy when he wants to, so don't count on Luisito playing right now, even though his participation on the game is inevitable.
But we don't care about Enrique right now. You are the coach, and we give you the chance to pick the lineup that YOU think should be in uniform for the Clásico. It's simple: fill out the attached form below and choose which 11 players you want to see starting, as well as the seven guys that will form the bench. Have fun!
- FC Barcelona News: 23 October 2014; Two La Liga Kickoff Times Announced, El Clasico Inches Closer
- FC Barcelona 3-1 Ajax: Tactical Review
- FC Barcelona News: 22 October 2014; Barça Win Game Against Ajax, Preparations Begin for El Clasico
- Barcelona 3-1 Ajax: Full Highlights
- UEFA Champions League: FC Barcelona 3-1 AFC Ajax: Match Review