The win against Paris Saint-Germain was good and exciting, but life must go on for Barcelona. There's La Liga action on Saturday, and it's a tricky match. The Blaugrana travel to the metropolitan part of the Spanish capital to face off against Getafe. It's not always easy to beat them at home, so this game is also important.
An ultra-surprising starting lineup by coach Luis Enrique, which featured a three-man backline that changed the tactical look of the team, showed us that Lucho can now do everything he wants. Had he lost, he probably wouldn't consider making this change again. Since the alternative lineup worked -- and worked a lot --, the coach will be even more unpredictable with his squad selections.
So, do you want to play Lucho and select an unpredictable squad for the next Barça game? We give you the power! It's simple: please fill out the attached form below and pick YOUR favorite lineup for the Getafe match. First, select the eleven players YOU think should start the game, as well as the seven bench players. Don't forget to also use the comment section below to state why you chose a specific lineup, so we can all have a nice discussion. Have fun!
- Luis Suárez: "We are very demanding here"
- FC Barcelona coach Luis Enrique, on win over PSG: 'We played at a very high level'
- UEFA Champions League: FC Barcelona 3-1 Paris Saint-Germain: Match Review
- UEFA Champions League: FC Barcelona vs Paris Saint-Germain: Live Game Thread
- FC Barcelona News: 10 December 2014; Juvenil A Qualify for Next UEFA Youth League Round, Munir El Haddadi Signs New Contract