Sergio Busquets spoke after the disappointing 0-0 draw in which Barcelona created a ridiculous number of chances, but couldn't convert a single opportunity to leave the match against Getafe with a win. And the midfielder had an interesting take on the likely cause for the team's poor performance.
Here's what he had to say in a quick post-match interview:
"We tried in many ways to create opportunities, we gave everything we had and we're leaving unhappy. Perhaps we felt the wear and tear from Wednesday and that might have affected us today.
It is clear that we don't like being far away from the leaders, but there's a whole lot of Liga left. From now on, we need to take one game at a time, and round by round, try to cut the distance and get close to them again."
- Bipolar Barcelona Strikes Again! Lucho and The FCB board's Stubbornness Fails Barça
- Getafe 0-0 Barcelona: Tactical Review
- La Liga: Getafe CF 0-0 FC Barcelona: Match Review
- La Liga: Getafe CF vs FC Barcelona: Live Game Thread
- FC Barcelona News: 13 December 2014; Barça Look to Maintain Winning Streak Against Getafe, Neymar Out with Ankle Injury