We're five days away from Christmas!!! Yay! But before we celebrate, let's watch another Barcelona match, shall we? It's the last one this year, as the Blaugrana will face the struggling Córdoba, trying to finish the year strong and get close to Real Madrid in the standings.
Córdoba are 18th in this year's La Liga rankings, and they shouldn't be too difficult to put away. But, as they have already proved before with very strong defensive showings against Athletic Bilbao -- they won at San Mamés -- and Real Madrid -- they lost, but they only conceded twice, which is a win anyway --, they can give their opponents a hard test, especially away from home against big teams.
That's why Barça have to take the game seriously and show creativity to be able to find the net against a team that will certainly 'park the bus' and do everything to avoid a loss. It will certainly be hard for Barça to score a lot of goals. But if they do, they'll end 2014 the right way.
How many goals do you think Barça will score? Use the comment section below and predict the score for today's match! Good luck!
- Barcelona vs Córdoba live stream: How to watch La Liga online, TV
- Report: FC Barcelona To Cut Ties With Qatar
- La Liga: FC Barcelona vs Córdoba CF: Full Match Coverage
- La Liga: FC Barcelona vs Cordoba CF: Match Preview
- FC Barcelona's Next La Liga Opponent: Jornada 16 – Córdoba CF Scouting Report & Key Battles