The future of goalkeeper Victor Valdés is as uncertain as ever.
According to a report from renowned French newspaper L'Equipe, AS Monaco has decided not to go after Valdés, despite having a pre-contract signed months ago, after VV stated he was not going to stay at Barcelona. It's obvious that the reason is the ACL tear Valdés suffered in his knee almost two months ago, taking him out of the rest of last season and the start of the 2014-15 campaign.
Since his injury, Barça has promised Victor to help him get through the rehab process, but there was still no signs of Valdés staying with the Blaugrana because of that. Monaco reportedly guaranteed to respect the deal and wait for the GK's recovery, but they've apparently changed their mind.
But with this change of events, should Barça give up on Bravo and try to keep Valdés? What do you think, Barça fans?
- FC Barcelona News: 10 June 2014; Luis Enrique Appendicitis Surgery Successful, Internationals Arrive in Brazil
- Dortmund: "Marco Reus Won't Be Joining FC Barcelona"
- Should FC Barcelona Pursue Chelsea's Romelu Lukaku?
- Report: FC Barcelona's Denis Suárez to join Sevilla in part of Rakitic deal
- FC Barcelona's Lionel Messi in Argentina's World Cup Strategy