How're you doing, everybody? Look who's back?! So good to be back here. I know, I missed you, too. That's why I'm launching a new ship into Awesome Town. It's called "The Renato Guy Daily". I understand you like off-topic threads here (I just look like I don't comment there. Well, I actually don't comment, but I meant that I read it. Screw it, you know what I mean), and this is an idea I've been having for a while. So this little post right here is sort of a daily off-topic B.S. open platform for us to talk about whatever we like. It's not really Barça related, it's just a stage for you guys to talk junk and live with the consequences of it.
Ok, let's start this thing. I've been off for a while -- two weeks, actually -- and apparently everything decided to happen when I couldn't read it. Faaaaaaaaaaantastic. So, let's recap, shall we?
- Luis Suárez is still suspended. Damn. At least he can train. Do bites in training count for the suspension?
- Deulofeu was loaned! Whoa! I never expected that. I thought Lucho was going to try and convert Deulo into a "team player", but he lacked the patience for it. So Gerard is off to Sevilla. I personally think it's a bad idea. Put him in the Premier League again, let him get hurt by the CBs there and know to pass the damn circle thing.
- Atlético Madrid beat Real Madrid for the Spanish SuperCup! I don't hate Atleti, even though they beat us everywhere last year, but REAL MADRID LOST!!!!!! WE CURRENTLY HAVE MORE TITLES THAN THEM ON 2014-15!!!!!! CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!
- Neymar and Vermaelen are hurt. Wow, never saw THAT coming. Surprising, right?
- Barça found a right-back. It's São Paulo FC's Douglas. Seems like the deal isn't happening, but they see him as the new Dani Alves. And they need new glasses AS SOON AS DAMN FREAKING POSSIBLE.
- Robin Williams passed away. Seriously now. I loved that guy so much. Spent a whole week sad about it. Genius, legend, monster, Comedy God. Name him however you want, because I know you'll miss him as well.
- I'm in love with The Tonight Show. Simply in love. Jimmy Fallon is awesome and that thing makes me laugh for thirty minutes everyday (I don't watch the musical guests, don't know why). I know some of you might have seen it. I love it.
That's it for today, guys. Love to hear from you about anything I said (or missed) in today's "The Renato Guy Daily". If you don't know why that's the title, just look at my name. I'm trying to make it easy for you. See ya tomorrooooooow!
- La Liga Picks: Jornada 1
- FC Barcelona News: 22 August 2014, Neymar Suffers Ankle Sprain in Training, Dani Alves Expects Improvement
- Should FC Barcelona Sign Koke, Marco Reus Or Juan Cuadrado?
- FC Barcelona News: 21 August 2014; Sao Paulo President Confirms Douglas Deal, Pedro Misses Training with Gastroenteritis
- Transfer Ban is Coming for Barcelona: Who Should Barça Quickly Sign?