The final friendly for FC Barcelona before the Joan Gamper Trophy is upon us. Barcelona have already made the trip to beautiful Helsinki, the capital of Finland, where they'll take on HJK Helsinki on Saturday. And Barça coach Luis Enrique has already selected which players are going with him to the match.
Lucho has chosen 20 players, 6 of them from Barça B, to form the squad for the friendly. For this match, the Catalans still are not going to have the four final World Cup internationals who joined the squad this week - Messi, Mascherano, Alves and Neymar. Xavi Hernández and Jeremy Mathieu will also stay in Barcelona city to complete their rehab routines. They were allowed to play, but Enrique decided to have them rest and be ready for the Gamper match.
These are the 20 men that went to Finland:
Ter Stegen, Claudio Bravo, Jordi Masip, Martín Montoya, Marc Bartra, Gerard Piqué, Jordi Alba, Sergio Busquets, Andrés Iniesta, Sergi Roberto, Ivan Rakitic, Rafinha, Deulofeu, Pedro, Edgar Ié, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir and Sandro.
Barça's squad has already landed in Helsinki. They'll now get some rest and sleep. They face HJK at 16:00 CET. As soon as the game ends, they head back home.
- Video: Behind the Scenes Look at SSC Napoli vs FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona News: 8 August 2014; 20 Players Called Up for Helsinki Trip, Luis Suarez Presents Case to CAS
- FC Barcelona and Arsenal FC Agree Fee For Thomas Vermaelen
- Aaron Ramsey, on Thomas Vermaelen: 'He is a big loss for us'
- Poll: Which Center-Back Should FC Barcelona Sign?