FC Barcelona's bus carries now a new design. And it looks beautiful.
From Barça's website:
"The new image of the bus that carries the first team was today shown off for the first time as the squad travelled from the Ciudad Esportiva to Barcelona airport before flying to Helsinki. The creative design on the outside of the bus has been inspired by the Fc Barcelona Anthem ‘el Cant del Barça’. On the sides of the bus you can see a large emblem of the Club, a large Club flag that appears to be flying, and part of the lyrics of the anthem, with the word Barça! shown very prominently."
Seriously, it's beautiful. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. The Barça bus couldn't be more Barça themed. Good job, people. Hopefully one day I ride that bus.
- FC Barcelona B Loses in Second Preseason Friendly
- Sergio Busquets: 'I need to be myself to be a good captain'
- Martín Montoya: 'Luis Enrique is the ideal coach'
- Pre-Season Friendly: FC Barcelona vs HJK Helsinki: Match Preview
- FC Barcelona Grades: Sergio Busquets, Alex Song, Xavi Hernandez, Jonathan Dos Santos