Barcelona star Neymar could be in trouble for an innocent act.
At Sunday's Barça win against Villarreal at El Madrigal, Neymar was warming up to enter the pitch, along with Montoya and Sergi Roberto. All of a sudden, the Brazilian stopped his exercises to attend the fans close to him. Ney signed a boot and shake some fans' hands. After that, he went back to the warm-up routine, and later entered the game for Munir.
You can see the incident below:
As innocent as it seems, Mundo Deportivo reports that some within the club saw this as a disrespectful attitude, and some think Neymar wasn't concentrated enough in the match.
Well, he did a very good job on the pitch when he entered, and had an important contribution in the play that ended up with the game-winning goal by Sandro.
Still, the report says that there's a possibility Neymar could be penalized for such an innocent thing. What do you think, Barça fans? Is it too harsh to Ney? Is it fair?
- Video: Sandro Ramírez Top La Masia Goals
- FC Barcelona's Luis Enrique to Attend UEFA Coaches Convention
- La Liga: Villarreal CF 0-1 FC Barcelona: Player Ratings
- FC Barcelona News: 1 September 2014; Barça Earn Three Points Against Villarreal, Lionel Messi, Munir El Haddadi Suffer Injuries
- FC Barcelona's Munir El-Haddadi "Likely" to Stay with First Team