After the successful debut in the UEFA Champions League last Wednesday, Barcelona's focus is once again in La Liga, as the Blaugrana have three challenging opponents in seven days. The first one is Levante. It should be an easy contest, but playing away from home in the Ciutat de Valéncia Stadium might make the match a lot more difficult than expected.
Luis Enrique will once again make changes to his squad, using his philosophy of rotating the roster as much as possible to get the best out of everybody.
So what about playing Lucho and trying to guess which lineup the boss will choose? Use the comment section below to give us your take on the 18 players the coach should select, providing your opinion on the starting lineup and the bench guys. Don't forget to state why do you want each player!
I would say that Lucho will play basically the same team from last week, against Athletic Bilbao. Most of the guys are rested and ready to go. What about Lionel Messi? He's played all 360 minutes so far, so it would be interesting to see if he still cracks the starting XI or if Enrique gives him a spot on the bench.
Anyways, this is my squad:
Starting XI (4-3-3): Bravo; Montoya, Piqué, Mathieu, Alba; Busquets, Rakitic, Iniesta; Rafinha, Munir, Pedro.
Bench: Stegen, Alves, Mascherano, Adriano, Xavi, Messi, Neymar.
Now let me see what is your lineup!
- Do you miss Keita? Let's watch a Keita goal, along with other Barcelona goals at Levante
- Levante coach, José Luis Mendilibar: 'this Barcelona reminds me of Guardiola'
- FC Barcelona News: 19 September 2014; Players Go Through Recovery Work, Luis Suarez and Carles Puyol Fly Qatar Airways
- Luis Enrique has "blind faith" in entire squad
- FC Barcelona 1-0 APOEL FC: Tactical Review