Hope everything is good over there with you guys. I'm fine over here, but still busy. So let's get this going. Oh, before I continue, quick reminder: this is the new official OT thread, a daily one. According to the new rules of the site, if you want to comment about something that is not related to the article you're reading, be nice and come here, please. Thanks.
Now, onto my favorite news of the last 24 hours:
Wes Welker suspended for 4 games for amphetamine use - SBNation.com | Damn, Welker! Peyton Manning will not miss you that much, though. He has other guys to pass the ball to.
Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena: When all else fails, just listen to Paul Heyman - Cageside Seats | Paul Heyman is nothing but a genius. Give the guy a listen. He's awesome even when WWE isn't.
Michael Sam set to join the Dallas Cowboys - Outsports.com | Good job, Dallas. Really good job.
We've got some good international matches on Wednesday, including this year's World Cup Final rematch, without Lionel Messi. (All times CET):
20:15 - Czech Republic vs USA
That's it for today, guys. Love to hear from you about anything I said (or missed) in today's "The Renato Guy Daily". If you don't know why that's the title, just look at my name. I'm trying to make it easy for you. See ya tomorrooooooow!
- Poll: How was FC Barcelona's Transfer Market Performance?
- This Week in Barça starring Xoel Càrdenas: Week of September 2, 2014
- Report: Fredy Guarín Offered by Agents to FC Barcelona
- Andoni Zubizarreta: 'Dani Alves' contract expires next summer'
- FC Barcelona Injury Report: Marc-André Ter Stegen Given Green Light, Jordí Masip Out 4 Weeks