Munir El-Haddadi's life is a paradise right now. Good news keep piling up.
The 18-year-old Barcelona prodigy has been called up by Vicente Del Bosque to form Spain's squad that will take on Macedonia in the first 2016 Euro qualifier match, in place of the injured Diego Costa, the Spanish Football Federation announced on Friday. Impressive since the pre-season, Barça's young stud caught the eyes of everybody watching him, including Spain's boss, and his reward came rather quickly.
Congrats and good luck, kid. We love you.
- How to Fit Seven into Three: Dealing with Barça’s Strike Options
- Lionel Messi scores hat-trick in friendly against Barcelona B
- Luis Suárez on not being able to play: "It's suffering"
- FC Barcelona News: 5 September 2014; Rayo Vallecano and Eibar Kickoff Times Announced, Players Resume Training on Monday
- France 1, Spain 0 - No Xavi, no glory