Undoubtedly, the best news of Friday for Barcelona fans is Munir El-Haddadi being named to play for Spain's main squad in their first official game after the World Cup. Munir was called up from the U-21 squad by Vicente Del Bosque to replace the injured Diego Costa.
Someone needed to replace Munir in the youth roster, and another Blaugrana made the list. It's Sandro Ramírez, another bright Barça prospect, that was called up by Albert Celades to form the U-21 squad.
Great news again. Our young guns are firing away, and already getting recognition in the international level.
- Munir El-Haddadi called up to Spain National Team main squad
- How to Fit Seven into Three: Dealing with Barça’s Strike Options
- Lionel Messi scores hat-trick in friendly against Barcelona B
- Luis Suárez on not being able to play: "It's suffering"
- FC Barcelona News: 5 September 2014; Rayo Vallecano and Eibar Kickoff Times Announced, Players Resume Training on Monday