The reported issues between Lionel Messi and Luis Enrique have brought back a wave of speculation about the future of one Leo. The unstoppable rumors of Messi leaving Barça for another league have become stronger; now everybody is talking about it. Again.
The latest player to comment on the issue is Javier Pastore, a midfielder for Paris Saint-Germain, one of the teams that's usually linked to buy every single player in the world of football. In an interview to Argentine TV channel TyC Sports, Pastore guaranteed that his bosses are ready to chase after Messi if Leo leaves one day.
"If Barça decides to sell Messi, I can assure you that PSG will go to war and will do their best to try and sign him. Money is not a problem for our owner and he dreams about signing a footballer like Messi every single day. I'm sure he'll try everything".
Source: TyC Sports
This is not a knock on PSG, but they want everybody. It's no surprise that Messi is a dream of them. But Pastore is right: they have the money. Is that enough to convince Messi to leave?
- Source: Luis Enrique to be Sacked as FC Barcelona Manager
- FC Barcelona News: 6 January 2015; Press Conference Scheduled for Wednesday, Luis Suarez Wins IFFHS Award
- Barcelona Captains to Meet with Lionel Messi; Luis Enrique is the Topic
- The Beginning Of The End For The FC Barcelona Board
- Lionel Messi Is Not Joining Chelsea FC