The most devastating trio of players in football in the 2015 calendar year has been recognized for the biggest individual prize in the sport.
Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez and Neymar Jr., also known as the 'MSN' trio, are among the 23 finalists shortlisted by FIFA for the 2015 Ballon D'Or award. Three other Blaugranes made the final cut, bringing the total to six and making Barça the team with the most finalists, above powerhouses Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, with five each.
Here's the full list:
- Lionel Messi, Luis Suárez, Neymar, Javier Mascherano, Andrés Iniesta, Ivan Rakitic (FC Barcelona)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Toni Kroos, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale, James Rodríguez (Real Madrid CF)
- Robert Lewandowski, Thomas Müller, Manuel Neuer, Arjen Robben, Arturo Vidal (FC Bayern München)
- Sergio Agüero, Kevin De Bruyne, Yaya Touré (Manchester City)
- Paul Pogba (Juventus)
- Alexis Sánchez (Arsenal FC)
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea FC)
Who do you think will bring home the award, Barça fans?