- Two away goals.
- Sharp interchanges all throughout the first half.
- Suárez further settles into the centre forward position with two classic number "No. 9" goals.
- ter Stegen is still launching very dangerous counter attacks.
- Messi's deep lying positioning in the first half.
- Messi's deep lying positioning in the second half.
- The team seemed satisfied with a 2 goal lead and failed to create the constructive attacks of the first half (hence making Messi's presence up front vital).
- Mascherano's goal-saving block. Why bad? Cos it'll give those of us who love him one more reason to ignore the fact that he was owned at centre back by yet another top class forward. Okay, we of course would still prefer he make the block!
- Mascherano's presence in midfield slowed the cogs. We love his leadership but do certain facts need to be faced here?
- Overall, letting a pretty poor City side back into the tie.
- Watching Messi miss another penalty! Is it time to start asking if he should be taking them?
- Messi's follow-up header.
More from Barca Blaugranes
- UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs FC Barcelona: Live Game Thread
- In Preparation for the Manchester City Clash, Let's Watch Lionel Messi's Best Champions League Goals
- FC Barcelona News: 24 February 2015; Barcelona Eliminated from UEFA Youth League, First Team Trains in Manchester
- UEFA Champions League: FC Barcelona vs Manchester City: Predict the Score
- UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs FC Barcelona: Full Match Coverage