One of the best signings of the season for Barcelona, Marc-André ter Stegen has been nothing short of amazing in his early stint as a Blaugrana. The 22-year-old goalkeeper has been used in Copa del Rey and Champions League matches, and his performances have been outstanding. He's showed talent below the posts and with his feet, initiating the offense with a very good passing game.
He's been enjoying his life so far in a new, bigger city. He has had a little trouble with the language, but everything else looks good for the German stud. If it wasn't for Claudio Bravo, he would be the number one choice for starting GK.
More from Barca Blaugranes
- FC Barcelona News: 3 February 2015; Rayo Vallecano Game Kickoff Time Announced, Barcelona Release Statement
- FC Barcelona issues statement regarding Neymar Jr. transfer
- Dani Alves agent confirms interest from other clubs, future at Barcelona uncertain
- Andrés Iniesta: "The Mathieu issue is part of the past"
- Sunday's Villarreal performance a reminder that the Copa del Rey title is not yet guaranteed