After a full week of training for Barcelona, it's time to return to the pitch for a big game. The Blaugrana travel to the New San Mamés for an important La Liga encounter with Athletic Bilbao. After a shaky start to the season, Bilbao have improved over the last few weeks, and they're currently in the middle of the standings. But, as history shows, it's never easy to play at San Mamés, and Barça-Bilbao matches are always hugely entertaining.
For this game, Luis Enrique doesn't have to worry about a big injury problem. Dani Alves is fit to play, and he didn't have any issues in today's training session, so he's expected to be ready for selection for Sunday's clash. The only injury issue is Douglas Pereira, but he wasn't going to play anyway.
Because of next week's Copa del Rey semifinal against Villarreal, Luis Enrique is possibly going to rotate the squad to preserve the minute-heavy players for next Wednesday.
So how about playing Lucho and rotating the squad the way you want to? It's simple: please fill out the attached form below and select the eleven starters, as well as the seven bench players you want to see in uniform. You can also use the comment section below to state why you chose a specific lineup. Have fun!
- Barcelona set to renew Jordi Alba's contract
- Report: Barcelona plan offer to FC Porto for Brazilian defender
- Manchester City Drop Big-Name Star For UEFA Champions League Tie With FC Barcelona
- FC Barcelona News: 5 February 2015; Barca Deficit Back to Four Points, Neymar Celebrates Birthday
- 'Qatar Airways' Camp Nou? It could be a reality soon