- Lucho showing, yet again, he knows when best to play the Xavi card.
- The penalty retake may have been just the splash of cold water Messi needed. Pick your spot and smash it!
- Knowing we rarely get to see our lovely pitch in the afternoon, Rayo were kind enough to show us as much of it as possible.
- Rayo brought back glorious memories of late 2008/early 2009 before every team and their brother realised you probably shouldn't play Barça in a game of football.
- With a penalty and a tap in, Messi looked to experiment with a CR7-style hat-trick, only to lose patience with it and score the type of goal that makes the latter puke into that weird little party hat.
- Once again, the referee.
- Neymar would've devoured that space today.
- Still a lot of missed chances ...even if things are ever sharpening.
- Watching a good tackle by Alves turn into a penalty and a suspension.
- On a day when we didn't really need our full backs, we lose them for our next game (I know, better than losing them for the Clasico!).
- All that sunlight!! ....although it did give us photos like this:
Let us know what your own GBU moments were!
More from Barca Blaugranes
- No matter what, Lionel Messi will always be taken for granted
- Five Observations from FC Barcelona vs Rayo
- LEADERS!: FC Barcelona back atop La Liga
- FC Barcelona News: 8 March 2015; Barcelona Move Into First Place After Big Win Against Rayo Vallecano, Barça B Lose
- La Liga: FC Barcelona 6-1 Rayo Vallecano: Match Review