Coach Luis Enrique returns to Celta's home for the first time since leaving the club to become Barça's boss. It will surely be an emotional night for Lucho, since he was a beloved figure during his tenure with the team. But he has some business to deal with on his current team: he still doesn't know if Lionel Messi will be fit to play.
Leo has been dealing with a bone bruise in his right foot for almost two weeks, and although he wants to be in uniform on Sunday, there's concern about long-term problems if he's put in there without being phisically ready. Messi normally decides whether or not he's going to play, but if the medical services advise Enrique not to place Leo in the lineup, Lucho will have a tough decision to make. We all know what happened the last time he elected to put Messi on the bench, right?
So how about playing Lucho and deciding whether or not Messi will play? It's simple: please fill out the attached form below and select your favorite lineup for the game, divided by starters and bench players. You can also use the comment section below to state which squad you've chosen, and why. Have fun!
- Sir Alex Ferguson believes Neymar Jr. has a chance to be the next Messi or Ronaldo
- Lionel Messi provides injury update: "It still hurts a bit"
- FC Barcelona News: 3 April 2015; Lionel Messi Reportedly Ready to Face Celta Vigo, Porto Interested in Douglas
- La Liga News: 3 April 2015; James Rodriguez Ready for Comeback, Toby Alderweireld Set to Return to Madrid
- Claudio Bravo: 'I don't care about individual trophies, I want to win the treble'