Dani Alves says he has one foot and more out of Barcelona already, which is a worry for the Blaugrana as he has been the undisputed starter at right-back this season.
Coach Luis Enrique doesn't rate Martin Montoya and no one rates Douglas, meaning there are precious few options for the position next season.
Even if Alves does stay, it's highly likely Barcelona will sign his replacement as soon as possible. Due to the transfer ban, this would be a player coming in in January.
Here are some possible replacements being rumored in Barcelona.
- Aleix Vidal (Sevilla)
- Fabinho (Mónaco)
- Matteo Darmian (Torino)
- Lukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund)
- Fabian Johnson (Borussia Moenchengladbach)
- Serge Aurier (Paris Saint-Germain)
- Cédric Soares (Sporting Lisboa)
- Mario Gaspar (Villarreal)
- Sime Vrsaljko (Sassuolo)
- Héctor Bellerín (Arsenal)
- Javier Manquillo (Liverpool)