Arda Turan admits it will be tough to wait until January for Barcelona debut | The Guardian
"It’s going to be hard not playing for six months but the important thing is that I will play for Barça," Turan said in an interview with Spanish radio on Tuesday. "I will work until I am able to make my debut in January and I will help the team to win all the trophies," he said, adding that it will be a "dream" for him to play in the same team as Lionel Messi, Neymar and Andrés Iniesta.
Turan: Barca a dream | Football Espana
"It’s a dream for me to play with Messi, Iniesta or Neymar," Turan said. "They are idols for me, they make up the best team in the world." Despite joining the Catalan giants, the 28-year-old will not be able to make his Barca debut until next January due to the club’s current transfer embargo. This is something he admits will be difficult.
Arda Turan, the ball boy who saw Luis Enrique find the net | FC Barcelona
In Turkey they call him ‘koca kafa’ (bighead), affectionately of course. Arda Turan is a reference point for the Turkish fans and one the key figures in the current Turkey side. The man who is Barça’s latest signing has had football in his blood since he was a youngster and he has plenty of experience in the Champions League.
Arda Turan Quiz | FC Barcelona
These ten questions will test your knowledge of the career of Barça’s new midfielder.
Barcelona news: Arda signing is a huge problem, says Benedito - Goal.com
"They've left us with a huge problem," he said to reporters. "A signing that we can't use until six months from now because, and we mustn't forget this, we are under sanction from Fifa because of that person [Bartomeu]. "He's going to pay a big price for this disrespect towards the members. He is crossing the line."
Barcelona deal for Arda Turan 'improper' - Joan Laporta - ESPN FC
Barca will not have a president until the election on July 18, but the club announced on Monday that an agreement had been reached with Atletico to acquire Turan for an initial fee of €34 million, with the management committee saying in a statement: "The decision could not be put off any longer."
A reminder of the Champions Parade, one month on | FC Barcelona
It is one month and one day since Barcelona won the Champions League on June 6 by beating Juventus 3-1 at the Olympiastadion in Berlin. The day after, the players were back in town to celebrate the second treble in club history in an open-top bus that paraded through the city from 7.00pm on a three-hour journey to the Camp Nou.
Kenedy: Chelsea agree deal with Man Utd transfer target | CaughtOffside.com
Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Fluminense star Kenedy, who had also been a target for Manchester United and Barcelona, reports the Daily Star. The Blues have agreed a £6.3 million fee for the 19-year-old with the investment company which bought his rights from the Brazilian side last month. The youngster was in London on Tuesday night to have a medical, and he looks set to move to the Stamford Bridge outfit on a five-year deal.