Talking about rumors surrounding football is a fun activity for many fans, maybe only second to actually watching football. In this new daily column, we'll take a look at the latest rumors floating around the rumor mill.
Key reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt. And please don't yell at us. We're just reporting.
Rumors for the Day:
- Paris Saint-Germain are rumored to have made an insane €100 million transfer offer to sign Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets. Neither the player or the club are interested in starting any talks.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who is running out of contract and will leave PSG this summer, could be joining Arsenal, who finally plan to add a world-class striker for next season.
- Juventus are planning a big signing for next season's Champions League run, and they appear to be targeting Everton striker Romelu Lukaku, one of the hottest players in the market.
- Borussia Dortmund midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan could be heading to the Premier League next season, as Chelsea new manager Antonio Conte is reportedly keen on bringing the Bundesliga star to the Blues this summer.
- Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed his interest in Olympique Marseille striker Michy Batshuayi, and the Belgian prospect is already being discussed as a new Spurs player in French media.
If you have heard of any rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are only rumors and not facts, so please take them as such. Have fun!