Talking about rumors surrounding football is a fun activity for many fans, maybe only second to actually watching football. In this new daily column, we'll take a look at the latest rumors floating around the rumor mill.
Key reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt. And please don't yell at us. We're just reporting.
Rumors for the Day:
- Barcelona loanee Alen Halilovic is once again set to leave on either a loan or a transfer with Barça holding a buy-back clause. The biggest suitors in La Liga are Valencia, Sevilla and Villarreal.
- Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos could be on his way out of Spain, with Manchester United set to make strong bids for the World Cup winner this summer.
- With Mats Hummels' move to Bayern Munich now imminent, backup center-back Mehdi Benatia is already looking to leave the German club this summer for more minutes elsewhere. Serie A champions Juventus, who are looking for a defender, are reportedly interested in signing the 29-year-old.
- In other La Liga news, Atlético Madrid are keen on signing Sassuolo full-back Sime Vrsaljko, a breakout Serie A star this season. The Croatian international would serve as Juanfran's backup in the Colchonero squad.
- Shkodran Mustafi, one of La Liga's best defenders, could be moving away from Valencia this summer, as Liverpool officials have already met with the German's agents to negotiate a transfer for next season.
If you have heard of any rumors that you'd like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are only rumors and not facts, so please take them as such. Have fun!