Talking about rumors surrounding football is a fun activity for many fans, maybe only second to actually watching football. In this new daily column, we'll take a look at the latest rumors floating around the rumor mill.
Key reminder: Rumors are just that -- rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it's just circulating around the rumor mill. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt. And please don't yell at us. We're just reporting.
Rumors for the Day:
- Barcelona are ready to make an offer for Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois, who is apparently on his way out of London. Barça would sign Courtois to replace Ter Stegen.
- Arsene Wenger is planning to make a big offer for Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski, whose future at the German powerhouse is uncertain.
- James Rodríguez is all but set to leave Real Madrid due to lack of playing time, and Juventus already plan to make an offer for the Colombia international.
- Virtual Premier League champions Leicester are ready to make an offer for Sporting Lisbon midfielder William Carvalho to be N'Golo Kante's replacement if the Frenchman leaves in the summer.
- Atlético Madrid star Antoine Griezmann could be on his way to the Premier League as Manchester United could offer up to €85 million to sign the French striker.