Barcelona’s miracle 6-1 triumph over Paris Saint-Germain sent shockwaves across the world and prompted noted football cartoonist R4six to produce a funny animated parody.
Watch for the following gags:
- PSG Goalkeeper Kevin Trapp as Admiral Ackbar from Star Wars (known for his catchphrase “It’s a trap!”)
- Barcelona’s starting XI consists of Chrissy Teigen in goal and 11 players named “Not Gomes”
- The banner in the stands that says “With Douglas we wouldn’t even need to have a comeback.”
- Luis Enrique’s tactics chalkboard which says: “send balls to Leo, Ney and Lucho” and “don’t put Gomes in the starting XI.”
- Diving. Lots of diving.
- Neymar going Super Saiyan Blue
- David Luiz’s sign that reads: "This isn't my fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
- And more!