- Barcelona won 3-0 despite having only two shots on target - with one being a penalty.
- Barcelona reach their 6th straight Copa del Rey final (a record), having won the previous 4, with a chance to make it 5.
- No team has won the Copa del Rey 5 seasons in a row. Three teams have won 4 in a row: Barcelona (in their current streak), Athletic Bilbao, and Real Madrid (as Madrid FC).
- Barcelona have been to the final 9 of the past 11 seasons.
- Barcelona now have gone 5 clásicos unbeaten.
- In the past 10 seasons, Barcelona have beaten Real Madrid by 3 or more goals 6 times now. Madrid have not beaten Barcelona by 3 goals in that span.
- Real Madrid dominated the shot count 14 to only 4. But Madrid were inaccurate: only 4 of the 14 were on target (28%.) Barcelona had 2 of 4 on target (50%).
- With this win, Barcelona have tied the historical record with Madrid. Now, both teams have 95 wins, 95 losses, and 51 draws against the other. [@pedritonumeros]
- Real Madrid have now lost 5 matches this season by 3 or more goals. The last time they lost 5 matches by 3 or more was in 1995-96. [@pedritonumeros]
- Vinícus had more shots than anyone - 6 - but only had 1 on target and 0 goals. Meanwhile, Luis Suárez had 2 shots and 2 goals.
- Vinícus and Toni Kroos created the most shooting chances for Madrid, both with 3. For Barcelona, Messi led the way with 2.
- Lucas Vázquez put in a shift. He had the most tackles for either team, 6 in just 67 minutes. Gerard Piqué had 3 for Barça.
- It was Piqué who had the most clearances, with 6.
- Jordi Alba and Luka Modrić had the most interceptions, with 4 each.
- Vinícus had the most dribbles, with 5. Ivan Rakitić led the way for Barcelona with 3, a rare sight as Messi usually owns this stat. He was second on the team with 2.
- Rakitić had the most successful passes, with 87.
- Only one of the three goals was assisted - and that was by Ousmane Dembélé.
El Clásico Stats: Barcelona 3-0 Real Madrid
Barça through to the Copa del Rey final yet again