Ernesto Valverde’s side will kick off at home to PSV Eindhoven. They then face a trip to Wembley Stadium to take on Tottenham before two games against Inter.
A trip to PSV then awaits before they play their final group game at home to Spurs in December.
Here are the fixtures in full.
- FC Barcelona vs PSV Eindhoven, 18 September
- Tottenham Hotspur vs FC Barcelona, 3 October
- FC Barcelona vs Internazionale, 24 October
- Intenazionale vs FC Barcelona, 6 November
- PSV Eindhoven vs FC Barcelona, 28 November
- FC Barcelona vs Tottenham Hotspur, 11 December
The fixture list makes for some interesting reading. Barcelona travel to Anoeta three days before the opener against PSV. Meanwhile, the home game against Inter takes place between La Liga fixtures against Sevilla and Real Madrid.
Barca’s trip to PSV comes three days after a trip to the Wanda Metropolitano to face Atletico Madrid. And the final visit from Spurs is just after an away game at Espanyol.
All of which means Valverde will have to use his squad carefully after being handed a tough draw. The Champions League is of huge importance to Barcelona this season after last year’s disappointment, let’s hope the team can do the business this season.