Barcelona take on Borussia Dortmund on Wednesday at the Camp Nou and can seal qualification and top spot in Group F if results go the right way.
Ernesto Valverde’s side head into the match as group leaders on eight points, one clear of Dortmund with Inter Milan in third on four points and not quite out of it yet.
Here’s what Barca need to progress.
- Barcelona will qualify and secure top spot with a win.
- Barca will qualify if they draw and Inter and Slavia tie in the group’s other game.
- Barca will qualify if Slavia Prague beat Inter.
- Dortmund will qualify with a win.
- Inter will be out if they fail to beat Slavia or if Dortmund beat Barca.
The final group games take place on December 10th. Barcelona are at the San Siro to face Inter, while Dortmund are at home to Slavia Prague.