Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri has spoken out about his future amid huge speculation he is set to seal a move to Barcelona imminently.
Recent reports have claimed Barcelona will land him in a deal worth up to €40 million but the Ivorian is relaxed about his current situation.
"I'm not in contact with anyone,” he said.
"I focus on what I have to do. If my agents and Barcelona see each other and talk, I don't know anything about that.
"If it happens, it happens. I'm still a Nice player today, and we'll see what happens later.
"It's not the time to think about it.
"There are a lot of things to do, notably our [Champions League] qualification, and that's the most important thing for me."
Source | ESPN
Nice face Napoli in the second leg of their Champions League qualifier on Tuesday, with some reports claiming Nice will not allow him to leave before that game.
Manager Lucien Favre was also surprised when quizzed about the reports, and insisted he knew nothing about Barca’s interest.
"Are you serious? I can't imagine life without Seri. But as long as the transfer window is open, like a lot of clubs, we're in uncertainty,” he said.
"I can't tell you any more, I don't know anything at all."
The talk surrounding Seri seems to have ramped up recently, particularly after the club saw yet another bid for Philippe Coutinho rejected.
While release clauses do not exist in France, due to LFP rules, Seri is believed to have an agreement with Nice that he can leave if a €40m bid arrives and has previously insisted he would be unable to resist a move to Camp Nou.